Pickled cherry tomatoes are an incredibly tasty snack for the winter table, as the small fruits are completely soaked in pouring. Roll up, sterilizing jars, and without pasteurization. Grape tomatoes go well with various spices and herbs.
How to Marinate Cherry Tomatoes
Red or yellow small tomatoes, ideally round or oblong, are closed according to different recipes.
Can I Marinate Cherry Tomatoes
Small fruits have the same beneficial properties as large ones. These varieties are delicious, because they initially have a large amount of sugars. In tomatoes, cooked, increases the amount of valuable antioxidant lycopene.Attention! Per liter jars will need about 700-800 grams of fruit and 400-500 ml of marinade. For small half-liter containers - 400 g of vegetables and 250 ml of water.
Approximate algorithm for canning cherry tomatoes:
- cherry wash;
- peduncles cut off or leave;
- all the tomatoes in the place of their separation are pierced by a needle, so that they are better impregnated with pouring, and the skin does not burst;
- the remaining ingredients are sorted, cleaned, washed, cut;
- parsley, dill, cilantro, mint, basil, celery or horseradish leaves, other herbs and leaves, which are placed on the bottom of the dish or filled with stems between the small tomatoes, are added to taste;
- pour 1 or 2 times boiling water for 5-30 minutes, it is possible to cool;
- on the basis of the resulting spicy liquid prepare pouring.
Vinegar is poured either at the end of the cooking pot or straight into the vegetables. Per 1 liter can of 1 tablespoon of 9% vinegar, on a small half-liter - 1 dessert or a teaspoon.
Sterilization Cherry Tomatoes
Some recipes for small pickled tomatoes require sterilization. Often hostesses do without it. It is better to follow proven tips.
- In a spacious bowl or basin, water is heated. At the bottom of a can is placed a wooden or metal stand, a layer of towels.
- Un rolled, but covered cans with tomatoes poured with hot marinade are put in a basin with water of the same temperature on a weak fire.
- Bring water to the pelvis to a slow boil.
- Half-liter containers are sterilized for 7-9 minutes of boiling water in the pelvis, liter - 10-12 minutes.
- Then twist the caps, pre-boiled for 5-9 minutes.
- The important point is passive subsequent pasteurization. Rolled containers: those that are sterilized, and closed without sterilization - turn over, wrap blanket and leave to cool.
Comment! A simple pour, prepared from the calculation: for 1 liter of water - 1 tablespoon of salt, 1.5-2 tablespoons of sugar, 2-3 grains of black and allspice, 1-2 sheets of laurel - boil for 10-14 minutes.
The classic recipe for cherry tomatoes in liter jars
- chopped head of garlic;
- hot fresh pepper 2-3 strips;
- 1-2 umbrellas of dill.
- Put the vegetables in jars.
- Fill with water once, the second - marinade and roll.
Cherry tomatoes marinated without sterilization
For each container of 1 liter, spices are selected to taste:
- garlic - half a head;
- ¼ part of a piece of horseradish;
- 2 sprigs of celery;
- 2-3 strips of fresh hot pepper;
- 1 tablespoon of vinegar.
- Vegetables insist in boiling water for 9-11 minutes.
- Bay marinade, close.
Pickle Cherry Tomatoes Pickle Recipe
Cherry tomatoes marinated with citric acid (half a teaspoon per 1 liter of water) do not require the addition of vinegar and spices.
On a liter jar take a teaspoon of salt with a small hill.
- Put the vegetables in a container, salt is poured on top.
- The calculated amount of citric acid is added to unboiled cold water and filled with small cylinders.
- Put in a bowl for pasteurization.
- Heat over high heat. When the water boils, switch to small. Boil for 30 minutes.
Some hostesses in this recipe marinate without citric acid.
How to roll up cherry tomatoes with horseradish leaves and dill
For any small container you will need:
- 1 sliced clove of garlic;
- 1-2 asterisk cloves;
- ¼ leaf of green horseradish;
- 1 green dill umbrella.
- Boiling water, vegetables and spices poured on a quarter of an hour.
- From the drained fragrant liquid cook marinade.
- Capacity filled roll.
Cherry tomatoes marinated with greens
For a small half-liter jar prepare:
- 2 sprigs of parsley, cilantro and dill;
- garlic clove;
- 1 dessert spoon of vinegar.
Stages of cooking:
- Fold out the fruits and greens.
- Prepare to fill to taste.
- Sterilized and rolled.
Winter pickled cherry tomatoes with cloves and cumin
In half-liter cans prepare:
- cumin seeds - an incomplete teaspoon;
- star stud;
- a clove of garlic.
- Steam the vegetables with boiling water for up to a quarter of an hour.
- In each small bottle pour one teaspoon of vinegar before pouring.
- Rolled up.
How to close cherry tomatoes with horseradish and mustard seeds
Greens and vegetables are collected for a liter bottle:
- paprika pod;
- horseradish - ½ leaf;
- half a head of garlic;
- half a tablespoon of mustard seeds;
- inflorescence dill.
- Put vegetables and spices.
- Steam twice with boiling water for 5 minutes.
- Filling the marinade for the third time, close.
It is believed that the taste of cherry tomatoes marinated in this recipe is like in a store.
Delicious cherry tomatoes, pickled with garlic
For pickling spicy small tomatoes per liter capacity, you need to take a lot of garlic - 10-12 large cloves. They are to taste or cut (then pickle and vegetables are soaked with a spicy garlic smell) or left whole.
- Lay spice and tomatoes.
- Boil for 5 minutes.
- Filling fill, roll.
Harvesting Cherry Tomatoes: Recipe with Onions and Bell Peppers
This recipe for pickled cherry tomatoes is also called "Yum Fingers."
For a small half-liter container collect:
- ½ onion and sweet pepper;
- a little parsley;
- 2-3 sliced garlic cloves;
- mustard seeds - a teaspoon.
In liter fill add:
- sugar - four tablespoons;
- salt - a tablespoon with a hill;
- 9% vinegar - a tablespoon;
- one leaf of laurel;
- 1-2 grains of black pepper.
- Peppers and onions are cut into large strips or rings.
- Insist small fruit twice 15 minutes.
- Filling a spicy spicy fill the third time, spin.
Cherry tomatoes for the winter with hot peppers and coriander
On small half-liter cartridges you will need:
- half a pod of sweet pepper;
- small chili;
- 2-4 slices of garlic, parsley stalk and dill;
- 10 grains of coriander;
- two asterisks carnations;
- half a teaspoon of mustard.
- Pepper is cleaned from the grains, sweet cut.
- Garlic cloves are left intact.
- Pour the vegetables with boiling water for half an hour, then marinade and spin.
Sweet pickled cherry tomatoes: recipe with photos
When marinating small tomatoes in this version there are no spices, except for vinegar:
- 1 sweet pepper chopped;
- 1 dessert spoon of vinegar 9%.
For pouring on a 1 liter can take 1 tbsp. l salt and 2.5 tbsp. l Sahara.
- Small fruits with pepper pour boiling water for 15 minutes.
- Preparing the marinade from the drained liquid, fill them with jars and roll them up.
Roll up cherry tomatoes with tarragon
Together with this spice with a special smell in the marinade for small fruits on a jar of 1 l do not add pepper and cloves:
- 2-3 sprigs of basil, parsley, tarragon (in another the herb is called tarragon), small inflorescences of dill;
- 3-4 whole cloves of garlic for piquancy.
Algorithm of preparation:
- Put the vegetables.
- Pour boiling water twice, for the third time fill the banks with marinade and close.
Savory pickled cherry tomatoes for the winter: a recipe with cardamom and greens
Great idea is to pickle small tomatoes with this spice. The tart freshness of cardamom gives a special flavor to the pot, small tomato fruits and other vegetables.
On the capacity of 0.5 l take:
- 2 whole cloves of garlic;
- 2-3 half rings of onions;
- 3 strips of sweet pepper;
- several rings of fresh hot pepper;
- 2-3 sprigs of celery and parsley.
When cooking the pot, the small jar calculates:
- 2 grains of black pepper and cloves;
- 1 cardamom pod per 2 liters of marinade (or ½ tsp. ground spices) and laurel leaf;
- 1 dess. l salt without a hill;
- 1 tbsp. l sugar with a small slide;
- 2 dess. l apple cider vinegar, which is poured after 15 minutes of boiling the marinade.
- Put vegetables and herbs in jars.
- Pour boiling water for 20 minutes.
- Cooking the marinade, fill the containers to the top and close.
Marinated Cherry Tomatoes with Basil
On a 1 liter can put no more than 2-3 branches of dark or green basil, otherwise small tomatoes can absorb too much of his bitterness.
In addition to fresh seasoning, you must:
- head of garlic;
- ½ chilli pod;
- dry spices optional.
- A slice of garlic and a small pod of pepper cut in two, remove the seeds.
- A spoonful of salt and vinegar is added to the vegetables.
- Fill the container to the neck with boiling water and sterilize for 15 minutes.
Cherry tomatoes marinated with raspberry leaf
For a capacity of 0.5 liters prepared:
- 1 raspberry leaf;
- 1 large clove of garlic uncut.
- Down first stack the raspberry leaf, then small tomatoes and garlic.
- Pour boiling water for 20 minutes, then marinade and close the banks.
Instant Cherry Pickle Tomatoes Recipe
Before the holiday, you can quickly cook pickled cherry tomatoes. About this tasty dish you need to worry for 2-4 days (or better for a week), taking 400-500 g of ripe, taut tomatoes:
- by ⅓ tsp dried basil and dill;
- 1 clove of garlic;
- 2 leaves of laurel;
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon;
- 1 grain of allspice;
- ½ tbsp. l salts;
- ½ tsp Sahara;
- 1 dess. l vinegar 9%.
- All seasonings, except cinnamon, and 1 bay leaf are placed in a sterilized container. The second place in the middle of the mass of small tomatoes
- Boil marinade with cinnamon.
- Pour marinade.
- Vinegar is added last.
- The container is rolled and turned over in the hands several times so that the vinegar is distributed throughout the liquid.
- Tara put on the lid and wrap blanket to cool.
Small tomatoes marinated with aspirin
For a capacity of 0.5 liters prepared:
- 1 tablet of aspirin, which prevents fermentation;
- 2 slices of garlic and celery sprigs;
- 1 dess. l vegetable oil for ordinary marinade with vinegar.
- Garlic is cut, everything is placed in containers.
- Boil the vegetables for 20 minutes.
- Drain the water, put aspirin on vegetables.
- The second time the container is filled by pouring, where oil is added.
- Rolled up.
English tomatoes marinated with rosemary
This is a simple recipe for pickled cherry tomatoes: only a sprig of fresh rosemary or a half of dry is added to the pot.
- Tomatoes are placed in jars.
- Cooked marinade with rosemary.
- Tomatoes are poured and sterilized for 10 minutes.
Cherry tomatoes in liter jars: recipe with carrot tops
They do not put spices in the pot: at the bottom of a half-liter jar - 1 branch of carrot greens.
- Tomatoes pour boiling water for 20 minutes.
- Cook the marinade and fill the containers.
A warning! In small containers can not put a lot of bay leaves. They can make pickled tomatoes bitter.
How to store pickled cherry tomatoes
The small fruits, though quickly soaked by pouring, are fully ready in a month. Double steaming with boiling water or sterilization allows you to store blanks not only in the basement, but also in the apartment. Canned food is better to use until next season.
Marinated cherry tomatoes will be an original treat. The workpiece is simple, pouring is prepared quickly, at one time you can make 3-4 options for a change.